Shred Betties
Photo of the Day
Rephreshed Wants You!

Resort Bucket List, of sorts

Posted by Rephreshed On 10:00 PM

This last week or so I've been obsessed with looking at other resorts around the world and found myself fascinated by what's out there. Some day, I'll be able to hit every spot I've fallen in love with. Until then, it's a list I'll keep in the back of my head. Kind of a way to keep my goals in order. I have so much going through this little head of mine and no time to execute each thing. If only I could get paid to sit around and make my dreams come true. If only life was that easy!!
Here's my list of mountains I'd like to travel to in this lifetime.


Perisher Blue - Australia
The Remarkables - New Zealand
Cardrona - New Zealand
Kiroro Snow Park - Japan
Furano Ski Resort - Japan
Livigno - Italy
Tignes - France
Peisey Vallandry - France
Les Arcs - France
La Grave - France
Arpa - Chile
Zell am Ziller - Austria
Westendorf - Austria


After composing this list, I've come to realize that France has some sick mountains!!! The views, terrain, and steepness are to die for. Some day, Christina, some day!


I know what some may be thinking. None of these are in the US or Canada. It's easily assumed that I want to explore what places closer to home have to offer so I didn't include those. Besides, one of these days me and my husband will grow some balls and move to Colorado or Utah like we've been saying for years.


Until then, the list is that, a list.. but don't think I'll forget about it! It's my motivation to accomplish whatever it is I finally decide to do with my life.

0 comments

Post a Comment