Shred Betties
Photo of the Day
Rephreshed Wants You!

Stratton 3/21/10

Posted by Rephreshed On 11:45 PM

And so it began, our last day riding of the season.. Pete and I headed back out to the US Open to take a few runs and catch some of the Junior Jam half pipe competition.




When we got there, we had the pleasure of watching some rad youngins' shredding the pipe. It was really awesome to see 4 year olds throwing down! Before heading out for some runs, we decided to try at winning some gear. Pete ended up winning a Burton Custom snowboard which was super cool. I won a beanie which was much needed for the day. It was a chilly day and I forgot to grab a beanie before I left.


The snow conditions were the best I've seen all season and it was my most favorite day by far. Nothing like going down some super steep runs for the first time ever and feeling on top of the world after doing so. I was really surprised at how mellow the green trails were and actually enjoyed the blue runs better.


We ended up leaving a little early due to Pete having his boot fall apart. Guess it's time to upgrade his gear! It was definitely a day to remember and I'm really happy at how the season ended. The countdown begins now for the 2010-2011 season!

0 comments

Post a Comment