Shred Betties
Photo of the Day
Rephreshed Wants You!

Another Sunday...

Posted by Rephreshed On 5:28 PM

I decided that today I wasn't going to attempt running at all. Instead I did 11 miles on the bike and 3 miles on the elliptical followed by some upper body weight stuff.


Not too bad if I do say, but one thing is kind of bothering me.. Why do the bike seats have to be so uncomfortable?? I swear I have never had my bottom hurt so bad!! Something to think about fixing somehow I suppose..






So all of my hard work has resulted in me losing 7 pounds over the last 2 weeks. Fucking amazing!!! I haven't seen close to 170lbs since I was pregnant with my daughter almost 2 years ago. I definitely did a happy dance today!!


I went to the Ski & Snowboard Expo yesterday with my father in-law and met a bunch of really cool people and learned some new things about a lot of mountains. I'm really excited to get my take of the expo up within the next day or so. Lots of pictures to show everyone!!!


I tried on the Burton Mint's while I was there. I was impressed with how comfortable they were but I'm still not sure I like them enough to buy. I really liked what Thirty-Two had to offer but didn't get a chance to try anything on. Maybe that will be my field trip for the week!!


Check back for more info about the expo, you know you want to see the pics!


Have a happy Sunday night everyone!

2 comments

  1. Rach Said,

    hurrah! good for you hun! you are totally motivating. :) Greg and I went for a 2+ mile walk yesterday. It felt great! He use to run track in high school so he's going to help me become a runner. ^_^ Any idea how to prevent those shin splints?

    Posted on November 8, 2009 at 8:42 PM

     
  2. Rephreshed Said,

    YES!!!! Stretch a lot before and after you run. Also, take your time increasing your speed and/or distance. That's mostly what I did wrong. Make sure you listen to your body and don't run if your shins hurt. Also, try to get the best shoes for your feet as possible. I still need to do that part but I'm convinced it's the best thing to prevent any injury. Other than that have fun with it!

    Posted on November 8, 2009 at 9:20 PM

     

Post a Comment