Shred Betties
Photo of the Day
Rephreshed Wants You!

Jiminy Peak 12/13/09

Posted by Rephreshed On 4:34 AM

This past weekend was opening weekend at Jiminy Peak so my hubby, myself, and three of my friends decided to hit up the mountain on Sunday. The snow wasn't too bad for opening day. The top was icy compared to the lower mountain but that's to be expected.



Hubby and Myself taking a quick break




I felt like I was having difficulty getting stable on my toe side turns so i decided to take a group lesson. The lesson ended up being a private lesson, so I ended up saving myself $55!!


I was beat after the lesson so I took a final run then headed inside with my husband once it started to rain. The rain kind of ruined the day after an inch of fresh snow we got while we were there.


I'm definitely sore and need to get more time on snow. I'm super stoked for the weekend after christmas to get another day. The first day wasn't bad and I absolutely know what I have to work on now.




My skiing loves: Connor, Nikki, and Alli


So stoked the season has finally started!! All this rain needs to cut it out though and we need to get dumped on before I go crazy!!

0 comments

Post a Comment