Shred Betties
Photo of the Day
Rephreshed Wants You!

It's snowing!!!

Posted by Rephreshed On 11:40 PM

Mother Nature finally graced us with some snow today. We got about 1-1/2 inches, which is a decent start!! We're supposed to get more before the end of next week so it looks like me and the hubby will be boarding either Friday or Saturday. I'm super stoked!!!
Since we will be boarding, I've decided to only run and/or spin twice this week if my leg allows me to do so. I went to the gym last night with the plan of completing 3 miles so I can guage how much work I really need to put it. I got through 3/4 of a mile and then I felt a horrible pain in my right let. I immediately stopped running and tried to walk a few minutes thinking it might loosen the muscle up. Not so much!!


I could hardly walk to my car or into my apartment. I was in tears it hurt so bad! I'm still not quite sure what happened, but I do know it's my calf and not my shin which is a good thing!! I'm hoping with some rest, ice, and LOTS of stretching it will get better in a few days. I'm so bummed because I was feeling good and could tell my endurance is way up. Bummer!!


Like all things, this will pass and I'll be good as new in no time. I just have to take things easy so I don't injure myself to the point where I won't be able to board!!


Oh, and a side note!!! Aside from these kind of updates, keep looking back for more structured content to be posted. I'm trying to figure out where I want this blog to go so let me know if their is anything you'd like to see different.

0 comments

Post a Comment