Shred Betties
Photo of the Day
Rephreshed Wants You!

Olympic Bound..

Posted by Rephreshed On 7:30 AM

After last night's Grand Prix in Park City, UT the official Olympic snowboarding team had been announced.


For the men it's Shaun White, Scotty Lago, Louie Vito, and Greg Bretz. On the womens end it's Kelly Clark, Gretchen Blieler, Elena Hight, and Hannah Teter.


Now, I'm super stoked for Louie Vito and Scotty Lago, wicked fun riders to watch and they put up a fight in the pipe. Shaun White on the other hand is a different story. Maybe I'm still not over the fact that he was one of the most unresponsive and uncaring pro snowboarder's I have ever seen, but I feel like that regardless of his talent he doesn't appreciate it like someone else would. Don't get me wrong, he has a stuffed bag of tricks and is going to put up a fight in Vancouver, especially with that sick Double Cork McTwist 1260 he threw down this week. I'm just honestly more excited to see Scotty Lago and Louie Vito in Vancouver.


As far as the women are concerned, I'm super stoked for all of them. Gretchen Blieler, Kelly Clark, and Hannah Teter kill it everytime they hit the half-pipe and it's going to be amazing to watch. Elena Hight is also a strong rider and I can't wait to see how she does.


It's hard to believe the Olympics are less than a month away!! I'm looking to go to the final stop of the Dew Tour and seeing these runs first hand. I don't care what anyone says, their is so much progression this year that one can only be wicked pumped to see some comps in person!

0 comments

Post a Comment